Regulatory Affairs Manager/Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Regulatory Affairs Manager/Senior Manager|
|Location:||South East England,|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2016 08:20|
This is an exclusive opportunity with a Boutique Regulatory Affairs Consultancy, who are searching for a Regulatory Affairs Manager/Senior Manager to head up their Regulatory Practice, manage a small team, work closely with clients and delivery of work, whilst working closely with the CEO of the business.
The role is permanent and is based in Hertfordshire.
The main purpose of this role is regulatory management of a small team to deliver high quality regulatory consultancy to clients on a range of projects as well as:
- To provide an excellent, professional service to clients.
- To manage a small team of regulatory professionals and contractors.
- To perform consultancy on a variety of regulatory projects and assignments.
- To deliver profit to the business.
Principle Duties and Accountabilities:
- Service provision to clients
- To establish and maintain excellent working relationships with client companies and their personnel.
- To advise clients on regulatory strategy and fit this to the client's overall business objectives.
Managing your projects:
- To advise clients on regulatory strategy on a wide variety of regulatory issues which meet the client's needs, bearing in mind financial, resource and time constraints.
- Development, submission and approval of regulatory applications.
- To interpret and respond to regulatory questions to resolve issues.
- To assess scientific data and prepare scientific documents to support regulatory applications.
- To assist the Managing Director with the development and maintenance of regulatory systems to ensure regulatory compliance.
This is a varied role as you would imagine from a small consultancy, if you haven't focused on some of the responsibilities above, this is not an issue, as long as you are willing to learn.
For more information please call Richard Williamson 02033273072 or apply to this advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€65000 - €75000 per annum + negotiable
Regulatory Affairs Manager / Informationsbeauftragter (m/w/d)
Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg
Regulatory Affairs - Quality Manager (w-m) Munich
München (80335), Bayern
Leiter Qualitätsmanagement & Regulatory Affairs
€70000 - €90000 per annum
Head of Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d) - München