Regulatory & Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Regulatory & Risk Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Radford|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 10:41|
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- To drive the company to deliver sufficient depth of evidence to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- To drive the vigilance processes required in Europe, US and other relevant markets.
- To deliver PMS report, Vigilance Report and clinical evaluation report in line with the relevant plans.
- To define the appropriate regulatory pathways for entry into global markets and support other members of the company in understanding the regulatory pathways.
- To provide advice on possible approaches to de-risking and accelerating project completion.
- To provide advice on approaches taken by other companies for comparable products in satisfying regulatory requirements.
- To provide risk assurance support into the design and development process, to assure risk consideration and acceptability as ALAP throughout the product development lifecycle.
- To provide managerial leadership for RA team members, ensuring that there is a common agreement on strategy, priorities and deadlines, and to maintain a strong understanding of delivery against plans and targets.
- Strong understanding of regulatory standards and their implementation in a Medical Device framework i.e. Medical Device Directive (93/42EEC), ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601,IEC 62366, IEC 62304, 21 CFR 820,21CFR 807, 21 CFR 11.
- Experience in working with PEMS (Programmable Electrical Medical Systems) or equivalent high-integrity software-intensive systems i.e. complex devices requiring multidisciplinary development effort (mechanical engineering, software, electronics, system integration, pneumatics, fluid mechanics, etc.).
- Experience of working with risk management, regulatory requirements, document management systems, issue management systems.
- Trained in application of IS014971.
- Ability to work with external bodies.
- Extensive experience working in product development & delivery.
- Sound technical knowledge of product base and application.
- Degree or equivalent experience in appropriate subjects.
If this sounds like you please don'thesitate to apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC (m/w/d)
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€65000 - €75000 per annum + negotiable
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Neuzulassung (m/w/d)
€60000 - €70000 per annum + negotiable
Regulatory Affairs Manager / Informationsbeauftragter (m/w/d)
Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg
Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs CMC (m/w/d) | Nürnberg
€80000 - €95000 per annum
Regulatory Affairs - Quality Manager (w-m) Munich
München (80335), Bayern