My client is a well-funded, innovative start-up. Their mission is to leverage their unique know-how and IP in quantum technologies to become a front-runner in the development and commercialisation of novel medical imaging and sensing applications. The company is backed by tier-1 investors from the US and EU, employs >40 engineers, chemists and physicists and collaborates with leading cancer centres in the US and EU. This is an exciting time to join and grow with a truly deep-tech visionary company - as it emerges from stealth mode and transitions from local R&D to global commercialisation and expansion.
- Conduct experiments in a physics and chemistry lab environment.
- Communicate the results in oral and written form to an international team of scientists
- Operate Scientific instrumentation independently
- Analyse scientific data independently
- Collaborate closely with research engineers,
- Report to the Director of MR development.
- Education: BAsc/MAsc in scientific or technical discipline
- Experience with experimental plan realisation in a laboratory setting.
- Samples preparation for analysis and measurements with scientific instruments
- Experience in one of the following fields would be a plus: technical chemistry, analytical chemistry (NMR), gases (hydrogen), hydrogenation chemistry, microfluidics.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. Experience in scientific data analysis (e.g. using MATLAB, Python, etc) would be a plus.
- Working proficiency in English
They can offer you
- Join a growing company: the company is growing fast, you'll be able to grow with it.
- Their mission is to fundamentally improve cancer treatment, and you're work will impact patient's lives
- Unique deep-tech start-up environment : you'd be working with some of the smartest scientists and engineers in Germany to develop unique products with immense potential impact on human lives.
- Great team: Flat and supportive organisation, very motivated international team from 10 countries (all co-located). An enjoyable working atmosphere with an open-door and hands-on mentality
- Flexible work times and space for your own ideas and development, with competitive compensation.
For more information please get in touch as soon as possible. This isn't one to miss out on!