SAS Programmer (m/f/x) | Northrine-Westphalia | Pharma
In this position you will take part in the development of SAS programs for the evaluation of clinical trials alongside undergoing training to keep up to date in programming within the pharma industry. You will be responsible for programming analysis data sets and creation of tables, figures and lists as well as the results of your programs and checking results for plausibility, professional and technical correctness. This role also entails the validation and documentation of programs in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
What will your tasks as "SAS Programmer (m/f/x)" be?
- Participation in the development of SAS programs for the evaluation of clinical trials.
- Working in interdisciplinary and international teams with the inclusion of your basic statistical knowledge.
- Validation and documentation of programs in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Programming of analysis data sets and creation of tables, figures and lists.
- Take responsibility for the results of your programs and check the results for plausibility, professional and technical correctness
- Continuous training to stay up to date in programming in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ensure compliance with specifications and quality of programs and data sets
Your requirements as "SAS Programmer (m/f/x)"?
- You have an above-average master's degree or PhD in statistics, data sciences, mathematics, bioinformatics, or other related fields.
- You are interested in data analytics and pharmaceutical research, and can assert your expertise.
- You have a high affinity for programming and good knowledge of SAS or R (expertise in additional languages is a plus).
- You have intrinsic interest in statistics, and you want to maintain a high standard to achieve high-quality results.
- Your programming methods are clearly structured, easy to understand and you enjoy programming.
- You have good communication and presentation skills, and are proficient in English with B2 German language skills.
Information about our client:
Our client is a CRO founded in 2006, which offers services for pharmaceutical companies and supports scientific studies. There are currently working 50+ people on-site in Northrine-Westphalia, mainly as highly qualified statisticians, programmers, data scientists and medical writers.