Senior Account Manager
SciPro are currently working exclusively with a rare disease pharmaceutical company who are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. The company is proud to be a patient-centric organisation looking to transform the rare disease space by bringing innovative medicines to those suffering with rare disorders.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager within the UK to come in and drive sales across their region, maximising market share across the territory. The role is critical in nurturing and developing close relationships with target customers and key opinions leaders whilst developing and implementing a territory business plan to maximise sales.
You will be responsible for:
- Identification and acquisition of new customers
- Support development and implementation of sales plan within the UK/Ireland
- Build strong working relationships with key accounts and key opinion leaders in line with UK/Ireland business objectives
- Participation in national/regional meetings and medical conferences
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in pharmaceutical sales (rare disease experience preferred)
- ABPI qualified
- Working knowledge of UK/Ireland Commissioning and NHS/HSE budgetary processes
- Strong sales drive with a motivation to increase market share
If you would like to find out more or apply to this vacancy then please send your updated CV to Laura Hulley at firstname.lastname@example.org