I am partnered with an Oxford based Biotech who are pioneers in the Tumour Immunotherapy field. Part of a larger ecosystem of Biotechs, my client works collaboratively with scientists globally, in addition to CRO's and academic institutes.
Sat within the immuno-oncology space, they are disrupting the market with their niche and immediate approach in targeting tumour cells directly rather than the traditional method of aiming on the immune system. This dynamic edge allows them to be forefront in the market and secure multiple capital injections through successful funding rounds.
They are expanding their R&D facilities extensively, seeking top tier Bioinformaticians across a variety of levels of seniority as they head into clinical trials this year, bringing an abundance of key technical skills.
You will be responsible for establishing and delivering innovative data analysis strategies to provide impactful support to the ongoing clinical trial programs, particularly within proteomics datasets and translational data. You will be responsible for leading Bioinformatics projects and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
The ideal candidate:
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or equivalent.
- Academic or industrial experience within the Drug Discovery/ Development space.
- Extensive experience across translational datasets and proteomics, using data from Clinical Trials.
- Data Science specialism; statistical analysis exposure including Machine Learning across various models.
- Fluency in Python or R.
- Opportunity to take on a lead on Bioinformatics projects.
- Potential to engage in new target discovery programs.
- Take a Biotech through clinical trial.