Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA), Dutch Speaking
|Job Title:||Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA), Dutch Speaking|
|Salary:||£28000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amie Capron|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2016 14:03|
You will be comfortable with monitoring patients and assisting others with the conduct of a European based oncology trials portfolio, and will be ready to take on greater responsibility in your work and broaden your understanding of the work involved in managing clinical trials. You will have the following qualities:
- Hold a medical, life science (PhD, MSc.), nursing or pharmacy equivalent degree;
- Have at least three years of experience as a CRA, including experience or expertise in oncology, haematology or immunology;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Be motivated, able to work independently and with excellent attention to detail, and have the talent to supervise others and build valuable long term relationships with our customers, sites and colleagues;
- The ability to travel both in the UK and internationally for a maximum of 60% of your working time);
An excellent training programme is offered which will provide a broader experience than that of the typical CRA. Examples include training on the regulatory environment in clinical development in Europe across a range of different anti-cancer therapies, involvement in Clinical Trial Applications, contract negotiation and a range of other activities. You will have the opportunity to be involved in contributing to the development of a novel range of emerging innovative anti-cancer therapies with a broad range of pharma and biotech companies.
You will be based in their offices south of London. For more information please contact Amie Capron at Lawrence Harvey.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's