Senior Medical Affairs Manager (m/w/x) | Bavarian | Pharma - Respiratory diseases
Our client is based in Munich and has international branches and a worldwide distribution network. The approximately 500 employees and a management team that has been stable for many years can look back on the experience of over 100 years of company history.
What will your tasks as "Medical Affairs Manager" be?
- Responsible for the preparation of clinical evaluations in compliance with the legal guidelines for medical devices
- Main contact for scientific studies and design application observations or surveys
- Initiate proactively in cooperation with international partners
- Write scientific articles and publications, if necessary, in collaboration with external partners
- Create medical-scientific promotional materials for medical devices.
- Conduct evaluation analyses for business development purposes
- Central contact person for Marketing & Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Research & Development
- Information officer for congresses on therapy trends and current clinical studies
Your requirements as " Medical Affairs Manager "?
- Medical Doctor or degree in Pharmacy or natural sciences or bioengineering
- Several years of professional expertise on the industrial side
- Strong Knowledge of creating clinical evaluation reports
- Experience in managing quality issues in the marketplace
- Awareness of sales activities and autonomy workflow
- In-depth experience in designing projects and working in international cross-functional team
- German and English: fluent in spoken and written
They will offer you?
- Unlimited contract with permanent position
- 40- 60% Remote (one Office Day)
- attractive benefits package
My contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!