(Sr) Quality Engineer (m/f/x) | Bayern | Medical Devices
Are you interested in a highly visible position within a very innovative and growing company?
Are you looking for a friendly and highly motivated team to support you in your career growth?
Does a position in a global environment with broad range of tasks not only in the EU but also the US and Canada gain your interest? Are you interested in globally improving health in the world?
If you want to experience this at a company focusing on the innovation and development of highly impactful medical devices, then you have come to the right place!
What are your tasks as "(Sr) Quality Engineer (m/f/x)"?
- First point of contact for all quality decisions related to daily activities of development projects, in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Coordination of health authority interaction as well as serving as primary liaison with the European Medicines Agency and national health authorities
- Responsible for risk management in the context of development projects
- Implementation of internal audits
- Support of design transfer including process validation and supplier qualification in EU and ROW
- testing systems and procedures to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality and safety documentation
What does the position offer to you?
- Contract: unlimited & full time
- Salary: competitive salary 12 months
- Holidays: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Accessibility: on-site parking and very good public transport connections
- Start date: At the next possible time
What requirements do you need for "(Sr) Quality Engineer (m/f/x)"?
- Successfully completed a university degree in a technical field (Medical Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc.).
- At least 3 year's experience in in quality management and risk management of medical devices
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices would be a bonus
- Experience in product development is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Excellent communication skills as well as ability to work as a member of a team independently
What can you expect from the role?
- An exciting position in Quality Engineer within a global environment
- Great chance opportunities for a globally active and fast-growing medical technology group
- Flexible working hours and home office
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive further or alternative positions, I would also be happy to receive your application!
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianna-furchÃ¬-90872750/