|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + package negotiable|
Senior Safety & Quality Manager DACH (m/w/d) | Raum Tübingen | Pharma
You want to work in a high quality pharmaceutical and worldwide leading healthcare company?
The company is one of the leading suppliers of medical devices, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
You would like to improve people's quality of life by proactively and independently taking care of their health?
What will your tasks as Senior Safety & Quality Manager be?
- Communicate with authorities in case of product quality and safety complaints and deviations
- Working closely with the QPPV Office
- Responsibility for external and internal audits as well as GxP inspections by regulatory authorities
- Management of the Patient Safety & Consumer Service and Quality Assurance teams
- Responsibility as step-by-step plan officer (Germany) according to §63a AMG
What does the position offer you?
- Contract type: unlimited full time
- Vacation: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 40 hours / week
- Accessibility: on-site parking and very good public transport connections
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Completed university studies in pharmacy, chemistry, biology
- Several years of professional experience in the field of drug safety and/or medical information
- Qualification as step-by-step plan officer §63a AMG
- User knowledge of common software applications (especially MS Office) including databases
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English, French an advantage
- Very good comprehension skills, independent, careful and structured way of working
I am looking forward to your application!