Currently partnered with a small T-Cell start up in South San Francisco who is searching for a Senior / Principle Scientist to join their Therapeutic Programs group. This position offers an opportunity to work as part of a small, dynamic team to discover new targets and develop novel immunomodulatory drugs!
The Senior Scientist will play a key role in experimental designs, day-to-day laboratory benchwork, analyze and interpret data, and present project updates. Responsibilities include - mammalian and primary immune cell culture, preparation of reagents and test antigens, biophysical characterization assays, and immune-relevant cell-based functional assays.
To be considered you need to have the following -
1) PhD (5 years industry experience including exposure to IND filing)
2) Immunologist training and/or 4+ years experience
3) Bioanalytical expeirence (ELISA, multiplex assays)
4) Cell based assays, including Isolation and Handling of primary cells
5) Flow Cytometry (at least 6 colour, preferably more than 8)
--Ideally: Experience with the therapeutic campaign/lead molecule selection phase of biologic drug development