Senior/Manager Medical Information
|Job Title:||Senior/Manager Medical Information|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 23:42|
The role requirees the hired individual to function as a full-time, primary source of medical and product information to internal and external inquiries. These may include individuals such as healthcare professionals and internal departmental personnel including sales representatives, Marketing, Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Desired Education, Skills, and Experience
* PharmD is required with demonstrated expertise Medical Information, drug information residency is a plus.
* At least 5 years (Sr. Manager) or 3 years (Manager) Medical Information experience in a pharmaceutical company, Immuno-oncology experience is preferred.
* Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to understand, integrate and effectively communicate scientific/medical and commercial value of company products to the medical community and key internal audiences.
* Knowledge and understanding of clinical and regulatory guidelines and compliance in pre-approval and commercial settings.
* Must have excellent PC skills and be familiar with current clinical software, literature search databases and tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's