|Salary||£55000 - £85000 per annum|
Opportunity to join an exciting, evolving, and award-winning company, offering the chance to be part of a Surgical Robotics Revolution!
Robotics Surgery is on the cusp of extraordinary breakthroughs and the client is looking to add real engineering expertise to support the current development but also to make an impact in their next phase of development in the coming years.
The client is seeking for an experienced, highly skilled senior engineer to build a robotic system for surgery that will improve the lives of millions of people every year. The role will give you the ability to develop the existing 3D HD video processing architecture, but also research and development scalable architectures for next gen products.
This role will offer the individual the chance to lea and develop the FGPA designs and you would be expected to work effectively to mange and deliver tasks to specific timescales and budgets. You will also have the chance to mentor junior engineers!
To be eligible you must have:
* Experience of leading the development of complex or high-speed FPGA or IC designs as well as hands on design and debug experience
* Strong demonstrated use Verilog or VHDL
* Experience with state-of-the-art verification tools and techniques
* Experience of video and image processing technologies
* Medical or Regulated industry experience required
* Salary is dependent on your experience
If you are ready to part of the next stage of the Surgical Robotic Revolution the please