Sr. Clinical Scientist
|Job Title:||Sr. Clinical Scientist|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Pavlina Bullaj|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2017 02:01|
Sr. Clinical Scientist
San Francisco Bay Area
As the Clinical Scientist you will be responsible for driving late stage development of the client's innovative pipeline, transforming exciting science into valued new medicine. As the Clinical Scientist you will play a leading role in the research team and be the expert in your area. This role will give you the opportunity to work independently and as a part of a team in the more complex situations.
This position will have key relationships internally with clinical project teams, marketing and business development, and brand or therapy area team leaders, and externally with regulatory bodies and external service providers. With our outstanding Oncology pipeline and a culture that empowers scientists to make bold decisions driven by science, this is an incredible opportunity to gain plenty of exposure to submissions and progress within a core therapeutic area.
Your main responsibilities will involve: Developing and designing studies to determine the scientific or commercial viability of a particular drug or portfolio of drugs and interpret the results of these studies, either as the head of a team, or by providing expert input; contributing to the decision making process as a valued expert to determine the commercial and scientific viability of drugs; review and interpretation of medical and clinical trial data to reach conclusions; literature searches and authoring background section of the disease from the literature search. You will have responsibility for delivery of pieces of the trials and may lead submissions from a process standpoint.
- An advanced degree (i.e. PhD, PharmD) in a relevant scientific discipline, supported by a proven record of managing and interpreting clinical trials.
- Strong clinical study experience in Oncology. Industry experience is preferential but an academic setting focused on clinical trials is applicable.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills working in a matrix environment
- Adept at partnering with a diverse team and delivering results through taking ownership of crucial program components.
- Strong clinical, technical or disease area expertise
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's