SR QA Officer Distribution/Responsible Person
|Job Title:||SR QA Officer Distribution/Responsible Person|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Sealy|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2016 14:37|
This exciting opportunity is with a rapidly growing global pharmaceuticals company, with employees in over 90 countries. Currently experiencing strong growth in Europe, this senior position requires somebody experienced working with pharmaceuticals, who would be comfortable managing distribution relationships as a licensed Responsible Person, based in Hertfordshire.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that all products on the European market are released, stored and distributed in compliance with EU guidelines. This will specifically involve, amongst other responsibilities:
- Monitoring the contract warehousing and transportation for the UK market, and ensuring that the quality and safety of products is safeguarded during storage and distribution.
- Performing the final SAP movement and keeping a register detailing RP approvals of products.
- Controlling quarantine, recalls, on hold and returns from the market, ensuring they are not distributed.
- Acting as the customer-facing interface for interactions.
- Delivering GDP, GSTP and GTDP training internally and to contractors.
The applicant must have completed an RP course in the UK, and have experience in acting as an RP, as well as a good broad knowledge of the pharmaceuticals industry. This is the chance to grow with an expanding company and become an essential component of their distribution activities across Europe.
To inquire into this position, please contact Connor Sealy at Lawrence Harvey, via telephone or email:
- 0203 327 3072
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's