SR Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/d) | Medical Devices | Munich
In this position you will be mainly responsible for managing regulatory aspects of medical devices, focusing on compliance, regulations and published guidance documents.
What are your tasks as "SR Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/x)"?
- leadership for and manage regulatory aspects of medical devices, focusing on compliance of medical device materials with laws, regulations and published guidance documents.
- Legal, Medical Affairs, and Commercial business units on improving and enhancing the review processes, establishing consistent best practices and submission guidelines
- Coordinate and manage translations and approvals by local regulatory experts.
- Develop and implement corporate policies and procedures for regulation materials and other external communications/press releases
What does the position offer to you?
- Exciting projects & personal development
- Flexible work hours
- Pension plan and childcare
- 30 vacation days & 6 additional compensation days
What requirements do you need for "SR Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/x)"?
- Bachelor's degree in scientific or health discipline, preferably M.S. or higher
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical/medical technology industry
- Strong knowledge of EU and ROW regulations
- Confidence and the capacity to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken)
About the client?
Our client an independent, family-owned company, and a market leader across multiple therapeutic areas. Based on over 110 years of experience, they are a global leader in therapeutic innovations that empower patients to live fully and achieve their individual goals.
Are you interested in such company? Then you should apply now! If you would like to receive Information, I would be happy to let you more about it and other opportunities:
Contact for application:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +49 (0)89 / 26200311