|Location||Trittau (22946), Schleswig-Holstein|
|Salary||€75000 - €95000 per annum + negotiable|
Teamleader / Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs (m/f/x)
For one of my key clients located in Hamburg I am currently sourcing a highly motivated Teamleader for their Regulatory Affairs department, consisting of 5 people at the moment. The company is medium-sized with great family spirit and a successful history.
● Professional and disciplinary management of the RA Team
● Planning and budgeting of the global regulatory activities
● Timely submission of registration documents
● Ensuring high-quality and up-to-date registration documents
● Advice on approval-relevant issues within the company
● Strengthening team skills through mentoring, coaching and professional development
● Regulatory assessment of dossiers (due diligence)
● Completed scientific studies in chemistry, pharmacy or a comparable natural science
● At least 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs at a pharmaceutical company
● Experience in the management of employees is not required but a huge plus
● Very good knowledge of legal regulations on drug approval as well as the requirements for registration dossiers
● Experience in controlling DCP and MRP approval procedures
● Routine in dealing with EU regulatory authorities
● Strong communication skills and team-oriented work
● Assertiveness, negotiation skills, resilience, reliability
● Very good English and German language skills
Hamburg is a major north German port city, which is connected to the North Sea via the Elbe. The city is criss-crossed by hundreds of canals, some of which are referred to as canoes, and also has extensive park and green areas. There are boats on the Inner Alster close to the city center, and numerous cafes are located around the reservoir. The Jungfernstieg connects the New Town with the Old Town, where landmarks such as the main church Saint Michaelis from the 18th century are located.
If you are interested in the position, or know anyone that would be interested, I would be happy to talk to you in person in a confidential conversation.
Please contact Sebastian Gotzler at +49 89/21 09 49 06 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.