BIOSTATISTICIAN (m/f/x) | Northrhine-Westfalia | Pharma
In this role you will be mainly responsible for the support of the Biometric sector in pharmaceutical research, starting with preclinical development to observational studies. You will be working in interdisciplinary and international teams and play a key role in planning, programming, documenting, and presenting statistical analyses in clinical studies.
What will your tasks as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)" be?
- You work in cross-disciplinary and multinational teams and use your high level of statistical competence.
- Staying up on the latest news in biometrics.
- Planning, coding, documenting, and presentation of statistical analyses in clinical trials.
- Collaborate with experts in various fields, e.g., medicine and medical writing.
- Teaching statistical techniques to non-specialists.
- You will ensure that your work is in compliance with current policies and procedures.
Your requirements as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)"
- You have a Master's or PhD degree in statistics, data science, mathematics, bioinformatics or other related fields.
- You are interested in data analytics and pharmaceutical research and can use your expertise.
- You have a high affinity for statistics and a good working knowledge of SAS or R.
- You have an intrinsic interest in statistics and want to keep up a high standard to achieve high quality results.
- You are dependable in structuring your work.
- You have good communication and presentation skills, are proficient in English and have B2 knowledge in German.
What can you expect as "Biostatistician (m/f/x)"
- An environment dedicated to sustainability
- An ambitious team that works with joy, passion, and flexibility
- Flexible family-friendly work time and hybrid working arrangements
- Comfortable, modern workspace
- Further education for personal and professional development
- Wide range of cooperate health services
- Transparent salary policy and comprehensive reward and benefit system
About the client
Out client is a statistical health consultancy located in Germany. The company comprises of 3 business divisions through which they can offer their customers maximum flexibility and support in all areas. The company was founded in 2006 and employs around 100 people.