We are currently representing a growing UK based Health Tech company championed by the NHS to help deliver the NHS workforce of the future. A UK homegrown SAAS organisation this company supports the NHS by offering an all-encompassing platform that offers people resource management, workforce scheduling and workforce administration. Developed by clinicians the company is now in a phase of growth and is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help with software adoption and value creation.
This is a huge opportunity to join a growing company at the start of its next stage of development from start up to scale up. With a small leadership team this role will progress to a much larger function offering excellent future career potential and personal development.
As the Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the 3 critical stages of on boarding new clients; Pre-live, Go-live and Early-live
- Customer on boarding identifying any speed bumps through the process and feeding back to the business how the process should be improved based on feedback and insights.
- Creating a feedback process for improvement
- Implementing a customer query system for first line support
- Work with the NHS Trusts to ensure they utilise full capability of the system and its value
- Monitor the use of the system and share insights to improve outcomes
- Contribute to the strategic planning of team projects, identifying inter dependencies, and potential impacts on wider organisation, resource requirements and building in contingency and adjustments as necessary
- Responsibility for the delivery of programmes against key performance indicators
- Contribute to the development of key performance indicators
To be eligible for the role you must have the following experience:
- 3-5 years experience in account management or customer success
- Be able to communicate to multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Previously worked in a software technology commercial environment, experienced in on boarding customers and managing kpis as needed
- Be excited about a growth company with long term benefits and career progression
This position is looking to pay up to £50,000 and is fully remote in England. Please note VISA sponsorship is not available for this role. If you wish to see a difference your role makes very quickly within a real live NHS environment, making a difference to people's lives immediately this role is for you.