Director of Pharmacovigilance (m/w/x) | Frankfurt | Personal Health Care
Our client was founded over 150 years ago and has developed into the world's leading consumer goods company with a portfolio including some of the most trusted brands on the market. Their product portfolio includes 60+ individual brands with one of them being "Personal Health Care", where this position will be located. The client is operating in more than 100 countries worldwide and has almost 100.000 employees.
What will your tasks be?
- Managing direct reports within the QPPV office
- Coordinate the external resources of the local safety network and deliver the relevant technical guidance, strategy and priorities
- Ensure sufficient human resources to achieve the GSSA objectives
- Proactively collaborate with personal health functions (e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Human Safety, Medical & Technical Affairs)
- Support the implementation of direct reports' performance plans, salary management and monitoring the completion of training records
- Train, develop and strengthen employee performance through coaching, ongoing feedback, and task alignment
- Support the development of group leaders and scientists in the group to improve effectiveness and make contributions commensurate with what they can do
- Medical Doctor or MS/ Doctorate degree in Pharmacy or natural sciences
- Significant experience Pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines
- Technical PV experience / QPPV office activities (local, regional safety activities
- Demonstrated success in dealing with contractual agreements with suppliers and convince clients
- Strong people skills and a willingness to work in a distributed team
- Excellent organisation and understanding of workflow priorities and allocation of resources
- Undertake tasks that are not directly related to the specific role if the team requires the support.
- German and English: fluent in spoken and written
They will offer you:
- Unlimited contract with permanent position
- 40- 60% Remote
- attractive benefits package
My contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!