SciPro is partnering with an international laboratory equipment supplier. This company provides bioprocessing equipment to many pharma companies enabling the manufacture of medicines and vaccines. Their goal is to accelerate developments in the biopharmaceutical sector so that novel treatments can be developed more quickly and effectively based on scientific discoveries. With a $2 billion turnover in H1, an EBITDA of almost $700 Million and an increase of 15% in their share price, this fast-growing company is looking for a Financial Business Partner to join their team.
This position would ideally suit a part qualified accountant with experience of financial planning who is looking to join a safe and stable company with extensive capability for progression. This organisation provides expert and manager career routes, as well as seminars and training sessions for international career growth. They have an open, highly collaborative culture that values teamwork, working together as equals, and worldwide cooperation. They offered cutting-edge technology, working in smart buildings. Every five years, our client expect to double its sales revenue.
What are the responsibilities?
- Developing budgets and re-forecast
- Providing accurate financial and management reporting
- Building analytics to comprehend gross margin performance
- Working closely with department heads and supporting the Financial and Sale teams.
What are the requirements ?
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA|ACCA|ACA)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP or similar is a desirable.
- Excel skills such as Lookups, Pivot Tables, SUMIF
This position is based in Hertfordshire and is looking to pay up to £40,000 (depending on experience) with bonus and benefits of joining a multinational company.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, click to apply!