Medical Affairs Manager (m/f/x) | Frankfurt | Pharma
What will your tasks as Medical Affairs Manager be?
- Creation of medical scientific information on the product portfolio for various communication media, e.g. for successful key account management
- Support in the development of the HCP platform
- Implementation and conception of congress symposia and educational events
- Analysis and evaluation of product communication from the competitors
- Development of innovative, target group-specific training concepts, both in person and digitally, and delivery of medical-scientific training for in-house staff and field colleagues
- Support and monitoring of Investigator Initiated Trials, contact person for study ideas, and support of HCPs in the preparation and submission of study proposals.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to update and improve external communications and messaging for each product.
What does the position offer you?
- Type of contract: unlimited + full time
- Vacation: 30 days / year
- Working hours: 39 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Benefits: Personal & professional development
- Degree in natural sciences, medical studies are a plus
- at least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, medical affairs and KOL management, preferably as a medical science liaison
- solid knowledge of the Medical Devices Law and the Therapeutic Products Marketing Law
- excellent English skills, both oral and written
- handling of digital communication channels
- high empathy and adaptability
Information about our client:
Our client is a leading pharmaceuticals & medical devices companies in Europe. The company is more than 100 years old and it's more than 3000 employees are operating in 50+ countries. The diverse specialties of the company include medical aesthetics and neurotoxin therapy. The company is also active in research, development, and distribution of further innovative products (innovative health, wellness and beauty).
My contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0049 (0) 89/26 20 09 25 (direct dial)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Marlene_Inderhees/cv
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marlene-inderhees-376a7a16b/
I look forward to your application!