RESEARCH SCIENTIST BIOINFORMATICS (m/f/x) | Aachen | Pharma
What will your tasks as "Research Scientist Bioinformatics (m/f/x)" be?
- Analyzing and comparing biological data
- Developing machine learning techniques and statistical analyses
- Providing guidance to project partners and developing new software solutions
- Managing data floods and turning them into actionable items
Your requirements as "Research Scientist Bioinformatics (m/f/x)"
- PhD or Master's degree in bioinformatics, statistics or mathematics
- Experience in handling and analyzing biological data
- Very good knowledge of SAS and/or R and Python
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German
What can you expect as "Research Scientist Bioinformatics (m/f/x)"
- Established employee networks
- Onboarding to help you settle quickly
- flexible working hours & working-time models
- Unlimited permanent contract
I look forward to your application!