This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a start-up inspired innovative research arm, which has a wider global entity. Building a new research space in the heart of Cambridge, my client's mission is to leverage their breakthrough technology platform for the invention and progression of affordable therapeutic solutions.
This team is being grown from scratch and so your impact will shape the future and enhance the culture of this research arm. They are looking for a Research Scientist of NGS to be responsible for carrying out high throughput sequencing work for the antibody discovery pipeline.
You will be responsible for:
- Having an active involvement in the Antibody R&D Discovery Team, as a lab based molecular biologist, to develop breakthrough technologies.
- Completing procedure molecular biology work, including but not limited to; NGS library sequencing, PCR, and cloning.
- Operate NGS platforms.
The ideal candidate:
- Masters or above in Life Sciences.
- Demonstrate an active interest in antibody discovery or immunology.
- Scientific knowledge of B Cell progress and antibody development.
- Open, honest, and creative attitude.