* Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills (including the ability to network). ---Able to participate in a scientific dialogue with KOL's and researchers.
* Excellent teaching skills and ability to present and discuss scientific material clearly and concisely.
* Proven ability to create and sustain relationships with industry leaders.
* Skilled in clinical research and an understanding of the process of pharmaceutical product development and approval, * Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and work effectively with minimal supervision in a constantly changing environment.
* Willing to travel at least 50% of the time. Evening and weekend work will be involved.
* Able to function in a highly regulated environment and to adhere to all company guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP's), while responding to a variety of questions and requests from health care professionals.
* Ability to work independently and to converse on a peer to peer basis with HCPs. Professional Competencies
* Pharma experience in GI or GU oncology therapeutic space a plus
* Experience working in a competitive market
* The pharmaceutical business, market knowledge, and experience considered an asset
* Thorough knowledge of the healthcare system, disease management, and medical research.
* Ability to understand and summarize clinical trial reports and papers. Ability to research scientific literature, and write reports, papers, and research protocols.
* Solid understanding of GCP and ICH guidelines. Current working knowledge of US legal, regulatory, and compliance regulations and guidelines relevant to industry interactions with health- care professionals.
* Critical thinking ability
* Ability to handle objections and manage issues presented by HCPs.
* Ability to effectively work, function, and contribute with cross-functional teams.
* Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a wide variety of technical platforms.