Clinical Project Manager - 12 month Contract
|Job Title:||Clinical Project Manager - 12 month Contract|
|Salary:||£425 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 09:57|
Urgent opportunity for a Clinical Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge for an initial 12 month contract.
The Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Management of phase I-IV clinical trials across various therapeutic areas ensuring that are meeting ICH/ GCP guidelines.
- Oversee compliance of all documentation to ensure it meetings all regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Provide training for all internal teams to enable them to conduct clinical trials.
- Visit global investigation sites to assist with site training and understanding of project requirements.
This role is a field based opportunity and requires travelling, therefore the right candidate must have a driving licence.
Interested? Please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's