Clinical Trial Manager
|Job Title:||Clinical Trial Manager|
|Location:||South San Francisco, California|
|Contact Name:||Pavlina Bullaj|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2017 17:19|
Clinical Trial Manager
Redwood City/ Palo Alto/ San Jose/ LA
SciPro Global are currently looking for a Clinical Trial Manager based in the Greater Boston Area or willing to relocate- full relocation package available.
As the Clinical Trial Manager you will be responsible for executing clinical strategies to deliver successful operational outcomes across multiple clinical trials. In addition to exceptional project delivery, we seek strong analytical skills and leadership qualities that will influence our internal team and motivate our CRO partners.
The ideal candidate values bringing important medicines to patients in need, and shares our team's determined, positive attitude.
- Regularly interacts with Clinical Affairs and company leadership on matters concerning clinical development status.
- Devises efficient, effective clinical trial execution strategies; guides planning and execution of clinical studies, including management of study budgets, timelines, and external vendor(s) management.
- Proficient in clinical trial timeline and budget forecasting, using objective measures and tools to plan and communicate key clinical trial metrics.
- Exceptional planning, communication, and creative problem solving skills, ensuring trial delivery for one or more clinical trials.
- Leads by example and mentors other Clinical Operations team members, including employee development through company goal setting, performance management processes.
- Ensures compliance of clinical trials with federal and applicable regulatory agency requirements.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to be used in Clinical Operations.
- Integrates best practices as appropriate.
- BS/MS in a science or a health-related field.
- 4 - 8 years of related work experience, with at least 4 years in a study management role.
- Biopharmaceutical (Sponsor) organization experience is a must. CRO experience is also desirable.
- Experience managing and training regional or consulting CRAs within project teams is required; direct line management is not required
- In-depth knowledge of the CRO selection and contracting processes
- Must have thorough understanding of GCP and ICH regulations, clinical trial monitoring, and regulatory compliance.
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply directly or you can send your contact details and avaiability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's