Continuous Improvement Planner
|Job Title:||Continuous Improvement Planner|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||£24 - £38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2016 11:44|
A global pharmaceutical company are looking for a Contunous Improvement Planner to join their team based in Ireland for an initial 12 month contract.
You will be accountable for the planning and logisitic functions, ensuring process robustness, embedding tacit knowledge and identifying and eliminating waste.
- Resognise and implement contunous improvement activities to increase flexibility, whilst maintaning product supply to internal and external customers.
- Ensure the highest quality, compliance and safety standards.
- Sound financial stewardship, management and control.
- Driving a culture of Continous Improvement by deplying six sigma tools within the planning and logostics group.
- Five years experinece working within a pharmaceutical industry with direct experience in planning and operations.
- knowledge and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Degree or third level level qualification in Science or equivilent.
- Qualification in Lean Six Sigma
Interested in hearing more? Get in touch today!
Elizabeth Smith 0203 327 3072
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's