|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 09:11|
Leading European CRO are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team based in Crawley on a permanent basis.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and maintain national site templates for use in all studies, working with senior management, project managers, legal partners and sponsors guidelines as necessary to amend where appropriate for specific clinical studies.
- Working with the relevant project managers during the lead-in phase of study start up to complete the process of negotiating all UK based site contracts, budgets and payment schedules, preparing the initial agreements and then maintaining regular contact with the Sponsor and the Site to finalise the Agreement.
- For other European countries, coordinating these activities with project managers and clinical research associates, ensuring that consistent quality driven processes are used and that we learn as an organisation from these activities and can more efficiently capture and transfer this knowledge from study to study.
- Develop and maintain national budget and cost databases to support the development of patient fees budgets and the effectiveness of future study budget negotiations.
- Report on the status of all contract negotiations being carried out on a monthly / ad hoc basis and proactively identify and manage contract related issues, either directly or through escalation to senior managers.
- Work with senior management, legal partners and sponsors on the development of the master service agreements, work orders and change orders needed for each study.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's