Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lois Clear|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 16:15|
You will be responsible for driving the digital transformation for multi-channel across the UK and Ireland. You will work closely with other departments including brand marketing, Customer Experience, legal and compliance teams, global marketing and sales. It is essential you have experience in the following:
- Customer experience: ability to build customer loyalty with engaging campaigns and content. A knowledge of how social media can play a part to driving customer engagement will be critical to demonstrate and to work closely with Customer Experience
- Multi-channel marketing: from designing channel strategies to choosing and implementing the right platform and integrating it with other systems (CRM, Customer Portal…) to support a truly connected customer experience. Ensure existing standards and processes are followed
- Digital content: define & identify ways of accelerating the usage of digital content as well as standardizing content production and distribution.
- Digital capabilities: working together with other digital capability owners to deliver best in class solutions.
- Insight and analytics: from generating ideas, creating concepts, testing and implementing digital innovation.
Essential skills are as follows:
- Bachelor or Masters degree (e.g. Digital Marketing/Web Design/Web Development)
- 3+years of experience of digital marketing
- Knowledge of social media analytical tools across both social listening and engagement
- Good knowledge of marketing automation and interactions technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of health care and or Pharmaceutical regulations
- Speak and write fluent English
Pay rates are negotiable based on level of experience.