Director, Clinical Research (Oncology)
|Job Title:||Director, Clinical Research (Oncology)|
|Contact Name:||Amy Ma|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2017 22:21|
Primary Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead the development of clinical research plans, integration of the Clinical Development Plan (CDP) and Drug Development Plan, and development of Clinical Protocols.
- Drive the execution of clinical study from protocol concept to final resport, including the intepretation of clinical data.
- Act as the Medical Monitor for a study/clinical program, review and monitor study safety data.
- Serve as clinical/medical team expert to provide direction to all project team functions, organize Advisory Board meetings, and identify and liase with KOL regarding program strategy as well as scientific advice.
- Interpret study data and develop summaries for safety and efficacy.
- Reviews 3rd party (contractors, consultants and vendors) work product and deliverables to approve payment of invoices and resolves issues.
- Makes appropriate budgetary allocations to targeted opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's