|Job Title:||Engagement Manager|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Pavlina Bullaj|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2017 18:12|
New York City
Working closely with one of my key clients, a healthcare consultancy, I am currently seeking an Engagement Manager to join their rapidly growing Product & Business Development team.
You will join a high profile, talented and fast paced environment where you will manage teams of Analysts, Consultants and Senior Consultants in the design, development and delivery of large, technical Real-World Evidence projects. You'll gain exposure to client facing projects and innovation initiatives to develop new Real-World Insight product offerings. It will be down to you to support the senior team in achieving the Real-World Insight businesses goals.
The successful candidate will be able to achieve rapid professional development, learning from and being coached by members of the world's leading and most innovative Real-World Evidence team.
- Planning, organising and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Executing high quality research and analysis.
- Designing, structuring and delivering client reports and presentations.
- Developing client relationships through face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone and email contact.
- Providing expert guidance on RWE and the RWD landscape to junior colleagues.
- Supporting the development of proposals for new projects / commercial opportunities.
- Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through on the job exposure and formal training.
- Building deep knowledge of IMS data sources and further developing knowledge of the broader RWD landscape.
- Supporting discrete initiatives around IMS's broad RWE strategy and own M&A activities.
- Coaching project team members and supporting them to fulfil their personal objectives.
- Acting as a formal coach / mentor for up to 3 junior team members on an ongoing basis (i.e. not just in projects).
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in healthcare / life sciences or the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience in healthcare / life sciences with focus on strategic business case, product development and technical architecture
- Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes.
- Experience of working in sizable/multi-disciplined teams and supervising / guiding junior team members.
- Experience of developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques would be desirable.
Qualification and Other Desired Skills
- BA/BSc from a top university, preferably in a relevant and / or numerate subject such e.g. economics, life sciences, chemistry, engineering etc.
- A postgraduate qualification in life sciences or computer science discipline is desirable although not essential.
- Extensive experience in healthcare consulting / experience in life science sector industry.
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage.
- A solid track record of extra-curricular achievement.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply to the role directly or alternatively please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's