|Job Title:||Engagement Manager|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2017 23:26|
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in healthcare / life sciences or the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience in healthcare / life sciences with focus on strategic business case, product development and technical architecture
- Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes.
- Experience of working in sizable/multi-disciplined teams and supervising / guiding junior team members.
- Experience of developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques would be desirable.
- Experience of SAS analytics would be desirable.
Qualification and Other Desired Skills
- BA/BSc from a top university, preferably in a relevant and / or numerate subject such e.g. economics, life sciences, chemistry, engineering etc.
- A postgraduate qualification in life sciences or computer science discipline is desirable although not essential.
- Extensive experience in healthcare consulting / experience in life science sector industry.
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage.
- A solid track record of extra-curricular achievement.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
If your skills and experience match the requirement above please apply within
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
San Francisco, California
Sr Manager Regulatory Affairs
Los Angeles, California
£90034 - £91034 per annum
Medical Affairs Publications Manager
Global Project Manager
District of Columbia, USA
Senior Finance/Accounting Manager
US$130000 - US$140000 per annum