Environment, Health and Safety Specialist
|Job Title:||Environment, Health and Safety Specialist|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||€20 - €36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2017 08:46|
Urgent opportunity for a Health and Safety Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company in Ireland for an initial 6 month contract.
The Health and Safety Specialist will be required to implement, eudit and advise on company EHS policy to ensure the safe operation of the plant and the health and safety of its employees and the prevention of any envrionmental excursions.
The main primary responsibilities are:
- Support corpoerate and business unit EHS stategy and objectives, contributes to development and implementation of global EHS programs.
- Develop permitting and compliance strategies.
- Manage EHS risk profile and monitors essociated capital and operating costs for facility/ operations, including timely implrementations of EHS capital projects.
- Create and maintain databases and records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the folllowing:
- 3rd level degree in EHS, chemical engineering or other related discipline.
- Experience in EHS and/ or engineering related positions
- Six Sigma Green Belt Qualification
- Evidence of continuous professional development
If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's