Equipment Reliability Engineer - Ireland
|Job Title:||Equipment Reliability Engineer - Ireland|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland,|
|Salary:||€19 - €33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2016 17:54|
Global pharmaceutical company are looking for a Equipment Reliability Engineer to join their team based in Ireland an initial 12 month contract.
The role of the Reliability Engineer is to provide and improve capacity reliability through technical support of the manintenance funcation.
The reliability specalist will operate and work closely with colleagues within the Integrated Production Team. You will provide expert advise on improving equipment reliability and will act in a consultative fashion to assist with equipment repeat issues.
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other maintenance problems.
- Identifies and corrects chronic, repetitive and costly equipment problems.
- Analysis of Equipment History to assure effectiveness of all maintenance efforts.
- Drives Preventative Maintenance program such as vibration, thermography and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results
- Reduces and improves maintenance work wherever feasible; assuring efficient and reliable operation of plant, process and equipment while protecting and prolonging the economic life of plant assets at optimal cost.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 3+ years working in a similar role
- Solid engineering acumen
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Degree qualification
- Lean six sigma qualification or experinece of application of lean principles
Interested? Apply today!
Elizabeth Smith 0203 327 3072
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's