|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Alex Young|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2017 19:54|
Provision of accurate, timely and meaningful financial and operational information to local management and Corporate Finance personnel. To support FM and FD in the management of the Bolton Site Financial Statements
- Month-end P&L preparation for the Comparator Function - Prepare, analyse and review all transactions impacting the comparator P&L, including calculation deferred and accrued revenue along with accruals and prepayments at month-end close.
- Preparation on the site Statutory Accounts and Tax returns.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliation for review by Manager.
- Prepare Inter-Company Reconciliations
- Preparation on Monthly, Quarterly and annual Corporate reporting packages
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of all Intra-Stat & EC sales reports for Bolton
- Support/liaise with Internal and External auditors
- Support in the preparation of Site Budgets
- Preparation of the site Fixed Assets
- Site Treasury functions including Internal Loan Schedules with the sites sister companies.
- Provide support/cover for other team members during busy/holiday periods example cost rolls
- Involvement in adhoc projects as required
- Preparation of Site National Statistics
III. Position Requirements:
Education or Equivalent:
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Management and Financial Accounting experience.
- Strong IT skills in Excel, JDE (or other ERP system).
- Team player with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive self motivated approach.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Good communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work in order to meet timetables and deadlines.
- Results orientated.
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma and other Management tools/processes.
- Office based.
- Some travel may be necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's