|Job Title:||GMDP Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Connor Sealy|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2017 09:38|
I am currently representing a growing and dynamic pharmaceuticals company, who are searching for a GMDP Auditor. This role will assist the GMDP Audit Manager in the planning and conducting of internal and external QA audits, and so must have a thorough understanding of current GxP regulations and guidelines.
- Assist with the maintenance of a risk based audit programme for third party suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, contract testing laboratories, and other GxP suppliers.
- Maintenance of an audit programme for internal processes and systems.
- Co-ordinate and document QA audits performed.
- Ensure efficient implementation of corrective actions derived from QA audits.
- Assist with CAPA plans.
- Perform a risk analysis based on QA audit outcome and liaise with QPs and management on future actions.
- Assist with the provision of supporting documentation for QA API Declarations.
- Maintain approved supplier lists based on audit outcome.
- Ensure there is a compliant archiving and retrieval system associated with audit documentation.
- Contribute to due diligence activities of product or company acquisitions when necessary.
- Other responsibilities may be required at the request of the GMDP Audit Manager.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Graduate in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Microbiology, or equivalent.
- General auditing qualification.
- External auditing qualification.
- At least 2 years' experience of performing a similar role in a pharmaceutical company.
- The ability to travel within Europe, for Quality project activities.
- Capable of working to meet deadlines.
- Self-driven and able to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Connor Sealy at SciPro | email@example.com | 0203 327 3072
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's