Group Quality Senior Manager (contract) - Wiltshire
|Job Title:||Group Quality Senior Manager (contract) - Wiltshire|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 18:47|
The Senior Manager - Group Quality is responsible for establishing and maintaining Quality systems across all sites to ensure that all regulatory and quality requirements are fulfilled. They provide Quality expertise and input to allow the maintenance and continual improvement of an overall quality system that meets the needs and expectations of clients and regulatory authorities in the requirements of GMP.
- Maintenance, monitoring and continual improvement of the quality system across all sites.
- Support client and regulatory audits at all sites.
- Provide Quality support to all outsourced projects, and companywide infrastructure projects.
- Provide Quality expertise, guidance, training and support and information to colleagues on Quality issues with due consideration of pertinent scientific, technical and regulatory issues.
- Keep up to date with existing and new legislation that may impact on Quality working practices, and ensure that relevant and current Quality information is disseminated to all staff.
- Responsibility for document management within the group.
- Line management of staff which includes ongoing training, guidance and support on the Quality system and Quality matters for other members of the Quality Department.
- Provide support to the Qualified Persons and Quality Controller if appropriate. Job Descriptions only reflect 80% of a role, and are not an exhaustive list of duties. You are expected to carry out other activities that are within the scope of the role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline.
- Extensive experience gained in Quality management in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- An in-depth understanding of the required GMP and ISO guidelines and standards.
- Appropriate line management experience.
- Pharmaceutical GxP experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's