Head of Medical Affairs - Oncology
|Job Title:||Head of Medical Affairs - Oncology|
|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 17:46|
I am currently working with a client based in Hertfordshire that are looking for a Head of Medical Affairs; Oncology.
- As member of the UK Medical Directorate Leadership Team, you will partner with Market Access on a coordinated approach and will provide oversight of all activities in line with legal, professional regulatory/company standards, Sops and the ABPI code of practice.
- You will drive and increase innovation to improve outcomes for customers and their patients, acting as the ABPI final signatory and coordinating patient requests at an above-asset level.
- You will partner with the Head of Non-Oncology to coordinate a strategic Medical Affairs group that will partner with both internal and external customers. Responsible for above-asset medical plans, you will provide aligned CMLs and compile an above brand MSL strategy that complies with Rx.
- You will coordinate financial milestones, succession planning for the Medical Affairs Department and establish relationships with Regulatory, Reimbursement and other national authorities.
- You will be tasked with the strategic alignment of Phase IIIb/IV trials and ensuring the prioritisation of plans that identify data gaps (in support of NICE and other patient access applications). You will be accountable for ensuring appropriately trained individuals are within IFT's and that safety reporting requirements are in place for activities within the Oncology portfolio. Your decision making authority will include resource allocation, recruitment, prioritisation of proposed Phase IIIb/IV studies and promotional activities within the Oncology portfolio.
- A medical degree, PhD or PharmD; with Pharmaceutical medicine training being a highly desirable asset.
- Your substantial experience in Pharmaceutical or Clinical Practice will be complimented with experience in the Rx function of the Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry.
Please get in contact if this is a role you would like to hear more about. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com. Or call me on 02033273072.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's