Italian speaking Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for Oncology
|Job Title:||Italian speaking Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for Oncology|
|Salary:||£28000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amie Capron|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2016 10:10|
You will work on the monitoring and assisting with the conduct of the European Oncology trials portfolio. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold a medical, life science (PhD, MSc.), nursing or pharmacy equivalent degree;
- Have recently concluded your postgraduate study and have experience or expertise in oncology, haematology or immunology as a result;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English;
- Be motivated and be able to work independently and with excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to travel both in the UK and internationally for a maximum of 60% of your working time;
An excellent training programme is offered which will provide a broader experience than that of the typical CRA. Examples include training on the regulatory environment in clinical development in Europe across a range of different anti-cancer therapies, involvement in Clinical Trial Applications, contract negotiation and a range of other activities.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in contributing to the development of a novel range of emerging innovative anti-cancer therapies with a broad range of pharma and biotech companies.You will be based in their offices south of London. For more information please contact Amie Capron at SciPro.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's