Manufacturing Bioprocess Associate (Contract) - Dublin
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Bioprocess Associate (Contract) - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2017 17:37|
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Working with the manufacturing operations group, project design team, the CQV team, & the Automation/CSV reps to facilitate the implementation of the project design and validation of the LSCC manufacturing facility.
- Creation of operating procedures & other relevant documentation for large scale manufacturing
- Execution of commercial manufacturing processes according to established work instructions.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Takes part in investigations and optimisations of processes using scientific, engineering and lean principles.
- Operates all production equipment within the assigned functional area.
- Effectively uses process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and some supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.).
- Assists with reviewing batch and exception reports for each manufacturing lot in conjunction with Quality representative and provide input to related investigations and QA audit activities.
- Engages in and supports culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence through ownership of improvement for work processes, equipment and safe work environment.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor in Engineering/ Science related subject.
- The successful candidate must possess at least 1 years' work experience in biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate problem solving ability and to adhere to scheduled timelines.
- The successful candidate will be hired on a temporary 12 month contract.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's