Manufacturing Engineer - Junior
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer - Junior|
|Contact Name:||Dominik Aliamani|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2016 09:20|
- Responsible for manufacturing processes and related equipment with overall knowhow of the entire value stream, incl. related people, process, equipment, and product.
- Applying effective project management
- Responsible and accountable as leader or team-member for the autonomous validation of processes, product changes, test methods, equipment and materials qualifications, pFMEAs and all other product and process validation related activities.
- Applying the J&J Quality procedures
- Applying the standards of the J&J related Change Management principles
- Applying LEAN and Six Sigma principles: certificates are only nice to have
- Organizing and performing process validations, including DOEs, IQ,OQ and PQ protocols and reports, creation or modification of all affected specifications of test methods and manufacturing processes, computer software validations and application of statistical tools to support these validation activities.
- Responsible for creation of quality and equipment documentation for manufacturing processes and products from these processes.
- Preparing and performing Risk Management activities, Risk Assessments (pFMEA) and environment, health and safety evaluations according to internal standards and legal requirements.
- Performing and supporting failure investigations of non conformities together with process quailtyresponsible persons
- Responsible for defining calibration requirements and overall suitability of measurement devices used in manufacturing and testing processes according to the relevant standards and quality regulations.
- Develop, upgrade and validate testing routines to be applied by manufacturing and lab staff during the manufacture and validation of products and during storage stability studies.
- Study of engineering or equal qualification
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Key Quality Engineer (m/w) in Zürich
Application Engineer HW/SW (m/w) in Zurich
Project Engineer (contract) - London/Kent - ASAP start
Senior Engineer Quality Management IT (m/f) in Zürich
Quality Technician (contract) - Cork - Medical Devices
Cork, Republic of Ireland