Market Access Director, US Trade & Pricing Analytics
|Job Title:||Market Access Director, US Trade & Pricing Analytics|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 16:51|
* Bachelor's Degree required; sciences or business preferred. MBA a plus.
* Minimum of 8 - 10 years of overall industry experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals preferred, with rare / orphan disease drugs, and product launch experience as a plus
* 5 - 8 years of progressive Market Access Trade (i.e. SPP, SD), and/or Supply Chain (3PL) distribution responsibility, with either direct or supporting responsibility around Government Pricing / reporting, regulations, analytics and insights * Proven understanding of key revenue recognition reports that are garnered from the supply chain (SPP, SD, 3PL) and key data integration partners.
* Strong analytical capabilities, with working knowledge of government pricing practices (calculations methodologies, healthcare programs, and supporting regulations), and trade systems and processes.
* Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, implement creative solutions to complex problems, and ability to function in a project leadership role
* Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships, including direct collaboration with vendors and other third parties
* Superior interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with great attention to detail
* Passionate about patients and building a new commercial organization
* Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's