Medical Copy Approver
|Job Title:||Medical Copy Approver|
|Salary:||£45 - £50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 11:56|
Urgent opportunity has rise for a Medical Copy Approver, to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Basingstoke for an initial 6 month contract.
This is a medical support role, which plays a key role within the medical affairs team. The primary responsibilities are to review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials across multiple therapeutic areas and brands. At a senior level the individual may be involved in certification of materials.
- Serve as either primary medical review, secondary medical review or both of promotional and non-promotional materials across different therapeutic areas and brands to ensure that materials are of high quality and in compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Partner with the Marketing, Medical and Corporate Affairs teams on the review and approval of materials including attendance at any pre-approval meetings.
- Provide constructive comments and feedback on materials as required.
- Review and approve materials in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with developments relevant to the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Author content for various brand initiatives, including promotional and non-promotional content.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
- Science/ Health Science degree
- 3 years of relevant clinical or therapeutic experience
If interested in this role, please apply immediately!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's