Medical Director, Medical Affairs
|Job Title:||Medical Director, Medical Affairs|
|Contact Name:||Reece Mitellas|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 23:08|
- Must be a physician, MD or DO
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry required.
- Clinical, research and/or drug-development experience in Dermatology, Oncology, or Immunology.
- Outstanding work ethic and integrity, including high ethical and scientific standards. Strong background in ethical evaluation of clinical research projects, and proven ability to conduct medical and scientific analysis and decision-making
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and external stakeholders. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to appreciate other peoples' contributions and to inspire others, creating a dynamic environment that fosters transparency, collaboration and innovative strategic thinking.
- Ability to work independently and engage in collaborative decision making, to complete tasks in a timely fashion, and function in a rapid-paced environment. Must be a practical thinker, able to identify simple, realizable solutions.
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's