|Contact Name:||Catherine West|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 17:37|
I am currently working with a client based in Berkshire who are seeking a MSL to join their team.
- Establish, foster and maintain relationships with KOLs and investigators; this may involve interactions with Physicians outside of their territory or home country.
- Build advocacy and support recruitment and retention in the pivotal studies, including best practice on referral networks to support site initiation/conduct, communication & coordination and assist CCL with clinical protocol expertise to facilitate best practice sharing across sites to develop scientific collaborations
- Reactive focused communication / education for AD development product(s) using non-promotional materials
- Local Congress Support
- Legitimate exchange of medical and scientific information during the development of a medicine for the purpose of gathering insights from groups such as medical experts/thought leaders/ research forums to inform medical activities and LCM.
- In particular, assist with development and coordination of IITs and BIIB sponsored trials at the appropriate time
- Provide expertise to HCPs and other stakeholders who wish to present data on Biogen disease areas and related products at local meetings / symposia
- Stay up to date with therapy advances, current research, medical scientific knowledge and detailed knowledge on Biogen Idec products & relevant Disease Areas
- Appropriately interact and collaborate with other internal functions (e.g., Clinical Operations, commercial, market access and regulatory affairs)
- Advocacy Groups: Support Mapping and Engagement of local Advocacy Groups including collaboration with local advocacy group on local initiatives
- At least 5 years' experience in an MSL role in industry.
- Documented meaningful medical or scientific experience in Alzheimer's Disease or other neurodegenerative diseases
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, legal and compliance environment. Knowledge of clinical operations and conduct of clinical trials would be an advantage
- Medical and scientific experience (M.D., Ph.D. or Pharm.D. preferred).
Please get in contact if this is a role you would like to hear more about. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call me on 02033273072.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's