|Salary||80kr - 100kr per annum|
|Published||2 months ago|
The OH nurse will deliver an integrated Global Health Service to the operating company. He/she is responsible for optimizing the development and execution of GHS strategies and standards for local operating company, in the areas of Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion, Employee Assistance and Energy Management.
* Responsible for site level implementation of GHS strategy and operational service delivery for the site, including administrative activities and communication with management.
* Drives health initiatives including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing
* Responsible for site level quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of World Wide Company Standards, Guidelines and systems for key data and metric tracking for the operating company
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Nursing degree
* A minimum of 3 years of related work experience
* Business acumen and customer sensitivity
* Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative
* Ability to manage a virtual team and individually
* Effective team player, strong communicator and ability to work in a matrix environment
* Business fluency in German, good English skills