Oncology HTA Team Leader
|Job Title:||Oncology HTA Team Leader|
|Salary:||£50 - £60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2017 08:52|
Urgent opportunity has arisen for a Oncology HTA Team Leader to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey for an initial 6 month contract.
The HTA team leader will source, interpret, generate and disseminate high quality information, supporting the business related to all regional and national HTA activities. Alongside this, the team leader will influence and shape HTA policy to support the development and promotion of the Heath and Value group.
- Sponsor or lead the sourcing, interpretation, generation and dissemination of H&V information and data for internal and external customers on defined business categories related to national and regional HTA
- Sponsor and/or lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals
- Sponsor and/or lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submissions
- Lead and shape HTA policy, methods and processes as appropriate aligned to business categories
- Sponsor, coach or provide H&V Team contribution to the strategic and operational planning process to optimise delivery of commercial objectives
- Publish and ensure peer-review of new methods aligned to HTA submissions are submitted within agreed time frames
- Self and team provide timely input into HTA consultations on methods and processes
- Develop and generate new ideas for HTA policy research
- Feedback on relevance and timeliness of contribution of self and team from Business Category leaders
To be considered for this role you must have extensive prior HTA experience.
If interested please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's