Packaging Specialist (contract) - Chester ASAP start
|Job Title:||Packaging Specialist (contract) - Chester ASAP start|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Wilson|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 10:23|
- Manage technical aspects of all packaging and labelling inputs from the design, change control and label request process into compliant and deliverable solutions on finished goods.
- Supervise and control technical packaging and graphic creation at sites as well as with affiliates and third parties. Will include prioritisation and planning of projects.
- Assimilate ideas and instructions from a variety of sources into organised formats that can be taken from concept to completion.
- Communicates effectively with graphic artists and other team members; identifying issues and problems early and seeking expertise to rectify.
- Whilst a Bachelor's Degree is desirable; demonstrable experience in packaging and processing artwork for a regulated industry is more crucial.
- Experience gained within pharmaceutical, medical device and food industry labelling is a distinct advantage.
- Understands basic graphic artwork development techniques such as Macintosh Graphics for example.
- Personal characteristics that demonstrate attention to detail, thoroughness and working at pace within multiple and conflicting projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's