Process Development Scientist
|Job Title:||Process Development Scientist|
|Salary:||£17 - £25 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Smith|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 09:03|
Urgent opportunity for a Process Development Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside, for an initial 6 month contract.
A vacancy now exists within the process development team to work on the development and commercialisation of downstream processes in support of biotechnology nutritional product pipeline. This role is predominately laboratory based and will require both drive and development strategy for key molecules.
- Delivering key development goals through hands-on experimentation and demonstration at lab scale.
- Developing work plans, regularly communicating progress to key stake-holders and working flexibly to overcome issues and barriers encountered.
- Delivering high quality technical reports to support proposed process improvements.
- Accountability for budgeting and cost control for development activities
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place and adhered to for all process development activity.
- Degree or higher degree in a scientific or engineering discipline, preferably with a biotechnology focus
- Experience in the operation of purification technologies at lab or pilot scale e.g. chromatography and tangential flow filtration equipment
- Ability to operate in a cGMP environment and produce technical documentation to high standards.
- Experience in the use of statistical software to design experimental approaches and analyse the data generated
If interested, please apply immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's